Saturday, September 30, 2006

YOU CAN TOUCH ME IF YOU WANT

Inspired by Benjamin a long time ago back when I think we were BOTH 17 OMG (Maybe he was 18)

DAVID'S FUCKOFF PLAYLIST (ie the playlist to get David hyper, aroused and or happy, especially the bolded ones. I have just listened to this playlist and are, as such, hyper)

Queer - Garbage (YOU CAN TOUCH ME IF YOU WANT!)
I'm Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage
Bad Boyfriend - Garbage
Shut Your Mouth - Garbage (WE DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH)
Why Do You Love Me - Garbage
Boys Wanna Fight - Garbage
Androgyny - Garbage
RIDE THE LIGHTNING -Metallica (NOW IT'S TIME TO DIE/FOR PIE)
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Six Feet Under - No Doubt
Excuse Me Mr - No Doubt (EXCUSE ME!!!!!!)
Spiderwebs - No Doubt
Six Feet Under - No Doubt
Snakes - No Doubt
Squeal - No Doubt
By The Way - No Doubt
Bathwater - No Doubt
I Touch Myself - Divinyls (WHEN I THINK ABOUT YOU I TOUCH MYSELF)
What You Waiting For? -Gwen Stefani (TAKE A CHANCE YOU STUPID HO!)
Danger Zone -Gwen Stefani (NOW YOU'RE FINALLY UNDRESSING AND I THINK THAT I MIGHT DIE)
Living On A Prayer -Bon Jovi (WOAH!!!!!!!)

*EXPLODES IN MUSIC LOVE*

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee














\\ remembers to breathe for the first time in about 10 minutes\\







\\passes out\\

Comments on "YOU CAN TOUCH ME IF YOU WANT"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, October 01, 2006 12:38:00 am) : 

thoroughly had fun at your place last night :D Only downside I can think of is there weren't enough pirates there. Although if there were any, they'd probably have a better costume than me. Or they might have some sort of weapon, in which case they'd kick my ass.

Thank you David, and happy 18th!

PS: I left my beer and scotch at yours :(

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Sunday, October 01, 2006 3:50:00 pm) : 

oh dear, i think david's balls just broke.

yeah, ya 18th was hellagood

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, October 01, 2006 7:25:00 pm) : 

Had a lotta fun dude, wheeee!!!

The only downside?

There were about 5 of us in costume.

Damn you Christian!!!
*shakes fist*

 

post a comment