Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Of music! What else have I been doing the past week but feeding my soul.

What new music does David now have?

I bought two albums today:

Garbage's Newest "Bleed Like Me"

And an older classic which I've been meaning to get forever.

Kittie's "Until the End"

I don't have enough songs from my older favourite European bands though, that is Zeromancer and Sigur Ros.

So here's an updated David's favourite bands list:

1) No Doubt
2) Gaate
3) The Dresden Dolls
4) Garbage
5) Zeromancer
6) Jack off Jill
7) Lacuna Coil
8) Kittie
9) Evanesence
10) Sigur Ros

I lol'd that Zeromancer is the only one with a Male Vocalist.

11 would probably be The Darkness though and random rock/metal classics like Metallica, Guns and Roses, Queen, Motley Crue and the like are still up there so it isn't like there is actually that much new.

Comments on "Of music! What else have I been doing the past week but feeding my soul."

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Thursday, July 13, 2006 8:44:00 pm) : 

Mmm.. Music...
Back from a hiatus dude, get in touch.

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Thursday, July 13, 2006 10:59:00 pm) : 

hannah is hoping to hop to thaihiti to hack a hibiscus to hang on her hat!


Dave, ya gotta see Death in the Sandman comics!!!!

"FAT PIDGEONS!"
"supercalofragilisticexpialidocious!"

 

post a comment