Monday, October 02, 2006

This Again Now My Playlist Has More Than 100 Songs

Go to the music player of your choice and put it on shuffle. Say the following questions aloud and press play. Use the song titles as your answers. NO CHEATING!

What do people assume when they first look at me?
Song: First Orgasm
Artist: The Dresden Dolls
Comment: oh em eff gee. This quiz wins again already.

What will be a big challenge in life for me?
Song: Hey Baby
Artist: No Doubt
Comment: Sif kids.

Am I a good Girlfriend/boyfriend
Song: Følgje
Artist: Gåte
Comment: Wtf? Hmm... I don't know what Følgje means.

How will I die?
Song: Nature Boy
Artist: David Bowie
Comment: Oh dear.

Is someone trying to kill me?
Song: Everything In Time [Los Angeles]
Artist: No Doubt
Comment: BAHAHAHAHA I'm not THAT evil am I?

What should I do instead of this quiz?
Song: Rampage
Artist: No Doubt
Comment:Lolz!!!

What is a bad habit that I should try to stop?
Song: I Touch Myself
Artist: Jack off Jill
Comment: Um omfg *dies laughing*?

What's for dinner tonight?
Song: Back Stabber
Artist: The Dresden Dolls
Comment: So I'm feasting on Luke's soul?

How does the world see me?
Song: Author Unknown
Artist: Jack off Jill
Comments: Hahahaha oh my (PS: I DO HAVE MORE THAN 3 BANDS ON MY PLAYLIST MR WINAMP PLEASE STOP PICKING MY OLD ONES)

Will I have a happy life?
Song: Trapped in a Box
Artist: No Doubt (again wtf)
Comments: LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Get those damn boxes away from me eek!

What do my friends really think of me?
Song: Queer
Artist: Garbage
Comments: OMFG LOL!! (youcantouchmeifyouwant)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Song: My Alcoholic Friends
Artist: The Dresden Dolls
Comments: ... Who's queer now!?! Bahahaha oh dear that is everyone I know.

How can I make myself happy?
Song: Coin Operated Boy
Artist: The Dresden Dolls
Comments: *dies laughing again*

What should I do with my life?
Song: Poor Fool, He Makes Me Laugh
Artist: The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Comments: Um, there goes my self esteem.

Why should life be full of so much pain?
Song: Aqua Dementia
Artist: Mastodon
Comments: That doesn't make sense to me...

How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Song: Gasoline
Artist: Audioslave
Comments: lamayonaise

Will I ever have children?
Song: Danger Zone
Artist: Gwen Stefani
Comments: Damn... fucking... straight...

Will I die happy?
Song: Sailor Moon Theme
Artist: Sailor Moon
Comments: :
What is some good advice for me?
Song: Too Late
Artist: No Doubt
Comments: There goes my self esteem AGAIN

What is happiness?
Song: Cup of Coffee
Artist: Garbage
Comments: FUCK YESSSSS!!!! (who's up for coffee? Email meeee)

What is my favourite fetish?
Song: Looks the Kill
Artist: Motley Crue
Comments: HOT PEOPLE?!?!?!

How will I be remembered?
Song: Masquerade/Why So Silent
Artist: The Phantom of the Opera Soundtrack
Comments: Does that mean I'm evil?

How do I get more sex?
Song: Prison Sex
Artist: Tool
Comments: ohshit. Roberto. I'm scared too now.

Comments on "This Again Now My Playlist Has More Than 100 Songs"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Monday, October 02, 2006 9:59:00 am) : 

No Comment

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Monday, October 02, 2006 12:42:00 pm) : 

ROFLMFAO!!!

w00t.

 

post a comment