Thursday, April 10, 2008

Breathe the breath of life...

So as hopefully you've noticed I updated my blog thingy again. I always forget these days. Mostly because I had nothing to write about except Tegan and Sara for about 6 months there and it was getting tedious.

ANYWAY.

Prosh was fun again. I totally have to do it properly next year though. Basically I was just "hold our crap please" bitch for as long as I was there. Still. Hilarity all around. Especially drunk who threatened to bash me and Jacq and then fell down the stairs guys.

Watch out for water bottles coated in dark magic.

Oh God. The first time I've put music from my compute on since forever and the like, 3rd song is one of my favourite Tegan and Sara ones. Must. Resist...

Bright, just like the stars above me
Proud, just like my mother planned it.

I tried.

TAKE ME BY THE HAND AND TELL ME
YOU WOULD TAKE ME ANYWHERE
See you again when my minds back on track.

And it goes
It's like a come on come on to me
You're like a come on come on to me.

Comments on "Breathe the breath of life..."

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Monday, April 14, 2008 2:04:00 pm) : 

Prosh is meant to be fun. I've never done it (that's what she said)...

 

Blogger J. Scarlet said ... (Thursday, April 24, 2008 10:07:00 pm) : 

hello stranger...
i'm giving serious though to eating your wife... out.
hahaha.
xx

 

post a comment