Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Dreams, Dreams
Of when we had just started things
Dreams of you and me
It seems, It seems
That I can't shake those memories
I wonder if you had the same dreams too.

The littlest things that take me there
I know it sounds lame but its so true
I know its not right, but it seems unfair
That the things are reminding me of you
Sometimes I wish we could just pretend
Even if only for one weekend
So come on, Tell me
Is this the end?

I believe on Friday I said I was going to blog the lyrics to Music Is My Hot Hot Sex? Good song that. It seems I was more in a Lily Allen mood though.

Mehz.

So yes. Woot @ employment. From the sounds of this this will be pretty good. Working Saturdays and Sundays, 9 hours part time. Everyone there seemed to be pretty friendly/eager despite the lack of experience.

Second woot is @ driving. I can kindof do it now. I should be on my Ps this summer :D (about. fucking. time). I screwed up big time today though that's rare now. :D

Argh. Can't complain about anything right now at all. =D Everything is basically perfect. Which is bad. When that happens bad things tend to on the horizon. I guess I'll just enjoy this while it lasts...



I'llprobablygetstabbedintheArchEnemypits



AtleastIwoulddiemetally.


>_>

Peace Out!

Comments on ""

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:09:00 pm) : 

Sounds good dude, I've got your back at the Arch Enemy concert aye.

You know it playa, we ride til we die aai.

 

post a comment