Thursday, April 20, 2006

It's only in my head...

^
New Friend - No Doubt

Give me some anticeptic, to wash this headache away.
And give a syringe to inject the pain.
Give me something pretty I hope I'll never be,
I'd rather be creepy and very strange.
And give me a cake that I can mix and bake,
In a Betty Crocker oven that I will break.

Bake it up and we will STAB STAB STAB!
come on, don't be afraid.
We will make you STAB STAB STAB!
My world is evil...


Heya everyone!

My brother bought a car. It is pretty much new and cost him 10000 or so (I think it never left the car yard it just had too many ks or something, I don't know, it is cars and me, they don't mix very well :P. I know that it is a *runs outside to check* white Mitsubishi lancer ES... yes.

:D

Seeing V for Vendetta on friday with Resh and probably others! Wewt!

I'm free today too if anyone wants to go shopping/hang out *is hopeful*

I'm looking at Perth and Taka's kitchen which has Chicken Katsu Curry for 6:50. Japanese Curry is 10x better than regualr curry (even if you don't think it is possible, it is :O). Also that place sells Calpis, which is the sex and will probably be consumed by me in place of alcohol at any event from now until I decide to start drinking. :P


~David

Comments on "It's only in my head..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, April 20, 2006 6:26:00 pm) : 

Very interested. I'll just tell you now, cause you just signed in on msn.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:58:00 am) : 

OMFG~!!!~

CowPiss!!!!!!


we gotta warm some up next time everyone is drunk and get them to drink it

 

post a comment