Thursday, April 06, 2006

My poan is really sexy

^ My Goldd - By Me (Yes I wrote a Yugimons themed song to the tune of my humps)


Before I post that: All you people who are busy with work from uni (namely Adamo because he is doing at least 1 unit the same as me) feel free to ask me to do anything, even if it is like, printing out some stuff you send me or reading over assignments to make sure that they are using correct english (the content will probably rape me though). That goes to anyone who needs help. I'm here and my units mostly don't have assignments and stuff you have.


Ok, sing this to the tune of Black Eyed Peas 'My Humps'. This is to demonstrate one of my other personailities. The terms you come across here are used frequently by me and my group when we are at Yugi-themed events.

This is from my friend Jonno's perspective, obviously I don't have such leet yugi skills.


Goldd is a new creature to the game who is over powered and my team mate Jonno runs him in a deck where he shouldn't work. Except it does, very well.

My Goldd:

what you gonna do with all that poan?
all that poan inside yo' zone?
I’ma get, get, get, get, +1,
Get +2 off of my goldd.
My goldd, 8x
My lovely dark world
trump,

Check it out

These nubcakes drive me crazy,
The do it on the daily,
They treat me really gayly,
Rape my hand with their abilities.
Reaper, Robbin' Goblin,
Confiscation and then the Don.
But Goldd's Advantage, got me owning.
All their feeding got me pwning *sigh*, whether I ain’t askin,
They make me discard fast and,
Special Summon, Destroy Two,
I say no, but they keep noobing
So I keep on pooning
And I'll top 8 soon 'n'
We can keep on playing’
Now keep on demonstrating.


My goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my goldd
You love my dark world trump,
My goldd, my goldd, my goldd,
My goldds they got you,
He’s got me spending.
(Oooo) Spendin’ all your money on Yugi and still you cannot beat me.
He’s got me spending.
(Oooo) Spendin’ all your money on Yugi and still you cannot beat me.

what you gonna do with all that poan?
all that poan inside yo' zone?
I’ma get, get, get, get, +1,
Get +2 off of my goldd.
What you gon’ do with all that adv?
All that adv that you just won?
I’m a pwn, pwn, pwn, pwn some nubs
pwn some nubs, pwn some nubs.
Cause of my goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my goldd.
My goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my lovely dark world trump, check it out!

I met my team down at the tourney.
They said hey, hey, hey yeah yo' Jonny!
We can have some fun, OP GSN
Let's play some nubs and own them.
mix your cards wit my uber skils,
uber, op skills,
Mix your cards with my uber skills, uber, op riiiiiiight

They say I'm yugi's prexy,
My poan is really sexy.
They always net decking off of me,
Always stealing my strategies.
Tryin’ act all chill, chill,
Trying steal my skills, skills.
You can look but you can’t net it,
If you net it I’m a lucksack you,
You don’t want no lucksack,
No, no lucksack, no, no, no, no lucksack
So don’t try to copy me, boy,
You ain’t that leet, boy,
I’m just in the zone boy,
I poan with goldd.

My goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my goldd,
My goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my goldd, my goldd.
My lovely dark world toupe (x3)
In my hand and make you scoop.
My goldds they got you,
He’s got me spending.
(Oooo) Spendin’ all your money on Yugi and still you cannot beat me.
He’s got me spending.
(Oooo) Spendin’ all your money on Yugi and still you cannot beat me.

What you gonna do with all that poan?
all that poan inside yo' zone?
I’ma get, get, get, get, +1,
Get +2 off of my goldd.
What you gon’ do with all that adv?
All that adv that you just won?
I’m a pwn, pwn, pwn, pwn some nubs
pwn some nubs, pwn some nubs.
What are you gonna do with all that woot, all that woot inside that deck.
ima gonna make make make you scoop make you scoop scoop make you scoop
He’s got me spending.
(Oooo) Spendin’ all your money on Yugi and still you cannot beat me.
He’s got me spending.
(Oooo) Spendin’ all your money on Yugi and still you cannot beat me.




~End


Kthx



See whoever is coming tomorrow... tomorrow!

PS: Adamo, if one of the things you're swamped with is FDN130 work then contact me somehow and I'll give you a hand at uni tomorrow.


PPS: Riordan, depending on who else turns up there might not be a point to you coming down late. I'll message you if we want you down here. ^^

Comments on "My poan is really sexy"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, April 07, 2006 7:20:00 pm) : 

Believe it or not, I haven't heard 'my humps' in it's entirety. I'll do it now

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, April 07, 2006 7:26:00 pm) : 

dear god.

it's satanic, but....it...works!

lmao

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, April 07, 2006 8:17:00 pm) : 

The scary thing is I was bored so I wrote a similar one to the tune of "Harajuku Girls".

 

post a comment