^ Jigoku Shojo

Not much to report today but I'm bored so I'll blog anyway.
Today rocked. I was in a happy mood because I just handed in my references to my assignment (a week late) but I had a legitimate reason so they were accepted, meaning I don't get 0% for an assignment worth 25% of the unit's total. (we have 3 assessments for this thing all year, assignments and the exam).
THEN I GOT 50% OFF MY LUNCH FOR NO APPARENT REASON!!!
This is good because I have about $4 left in my bank account and $7 on my person... XD.
Mum owes me about $160 packpay for chores around the house because she stopped dishing out when I got a job but that was never the agreement (lol). I have a snowball's chance in hell of recieving it though :(...
Heh, yeah...
So anyway I hung out at the anime directive stall for most of the day and played cards while selling Japanese Fetish Confectionary to passers by. I HAVE THE LAST PACK OF PASSIONFRUIT FLAVOURED HI-CHEWS IN AUSTRALIA (well the last legal pack anyway. To all you people who know what I'm talking about, it turns out the additives don't make you hyper. It turns out that they are toxic... lol).
That is about it...
I'm going into Fremantle whenever tomorrow morning (Tuesday) so if someone wants to post a time that they'll be free and in the vicinity I could come in then. (This is mainly directed at Adamo, Olivia and Ben (And Ben's $10 :P :P :P) because those are the people who I usually see. (Adamo was a bit annoyed last time because he didn't know I was there so I mentioned him too). |
Comments on "Do you want to see what death is like?"
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 10, 2006 10:27:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 10, 2006 10:29:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 10, 2006 10:35:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 11, 2006 4:06:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 11, 2006 5:35:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:35:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 11, 2006 9:37:00 pm) :
post a commentI finish uni about 10...ill be in freo about 11.
ill be in freo about 11 since i finish uni at 10. message me if you'll be in there.
delete the first one dammit!
eh? whats with the 'horror' part roy? that's my emotion :/ (not that i use it)
*erads this after the fact*
LOL! Faggotry!
i would've made it this arvo. Lol!
What? Hi-Chews don't make me go hyper? damnit. and while were talking about japan, how fuggin awesome is that pic there!!!
yeah "not that I use it" anyways i was originally Roy Horror...when I first started using Roy. Then I dumped it for Fear, then Sorrow.
By the way I found the tatt I'm getting...how do I image?
it's that one or: this