Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Sappy Pathetic Little Me

^
Sunday Morning - No Doubt (I am too good at finding randomly appropriate lyrics from songs to go here)

Ok I wrote this last night but blogger stuffed up. I'll just post up the same thing even if some of it is outdated.

/start

LOL!

Ok I'm bored and I play card games fanatically.

One of the most enjoyable things about card games is that quite often you run into cards who everyone plays and who you give personalities. Some examples of this include the D.D family of cards (D.D. meaning Different Dimension) who we nickname "GG". So you get GG Warrior, GG Warrior Lady, GG Assailant. These guys can be a bit overpowered so the name fits.

Some obscure practice in card games sees people associated with certain cards. Either because of the names and/or pictures of the card in question or because they always use it no matter what.

Because of my psycho Bipolarness the 'card people' at school thought that this little treasure was suitable for me. I love the picture/name of this guy so much, Roberto and Adamo's faces probably know first hand exactly why this card is appropriate from the amount of times they've been struck with random objects connected to my hands.

Change of Heart


And so I give you in my boredom:

Mikey
Rhys
Suresh
Roy
Ben-chan
Adamo cuz
Adrian
Olivia (See they even match, I'm l33t)
Brett to tha Hizzle
Nadia Hill (Brett's Sister)
And Roberto




Just Kidding, this one is him



So there you have it everyone. Let the flaming begin.

:D


/end


V was the sex today, I picked up a couple of lines I missed before and had fun pointing out all the sexual inuendos with Adamo (I spared Ben because he hadn't seen it yet but he might of heard us...).

Thanks to everyone for showing up today! I don't need to start handing out these or these.

Heh, even Benny eventually made it. That is a pleasant surpsrise :D. I wonder what time hell is going to freeze over tonight... I might need to call Brett and organise something.




(Much <3 Ben :P)

Comments on "Sappy Pathetic Little Me"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 25, 2006 3:18:00 pm) : 

i dp believe there is also a scating move called a pike, but i may be getting comfused. there were also more things i noticed, like the time on the clock when the doctor was injected. killed her 10 mins ago, at midnight, found at quater past.

it's always at midnight....

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 25, 2006 4:53:00 pm) : 

I think I'd rather be the nurse.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, April 27, 2006 2:36:00 pm) : 

Yeah, sorry I was late. My alarm went off, but I just turned it off and went back to bed. Mike came over, and he woke me up at like 9.50am, and about 5 minutes later I decided I'd get up and go to the movie :P

 

post a comment