Saturaday + Sunday = One Day ?
| As predicted, Satunday was the most awesome day of my life. As my cunning message to Ben revealed, the thrill I got has only been equalled by playing Undead for the first time ever in Warcraft III. (lol, geek). Everyone is probably blogging about this so I'll post up my version of the two days which was one day. Firstly, bad start, I wake up late and nearly miss the tournament. This sucked because I didn't manage to prepare as much as I wanted too, my Sexy Dominatrix Zomgbie Morph deck wasn't at it's full potential. I won't go into detail because my words will fall on deaf ears but I came 16th out of 50 players and my team (God Sais No) pwned big time overall. I snatched up a few $ and such too. Ok, Peter's dinner was really fun, I haven't spoken to Paul Winter since graduation and Peter since the Yr 13 breakfast. Mmm... Chicken Ceasar Salad! We then went to the dome and Adamo said inappropriate things in front of waitstaff multiple times. Mega fun too, was the drive to Suresh's house to pick up the stuff. I cranked the White Wedding and the Veronicas with the Window down. Reshy and I were singing along and Adamo is commiting acts of self hate in the back seat. Ben's Party! Woot. We arrived fashionably late, randomly at the same time as Berto somehow. But yeah, we saw Ben (which didn't happen again for a few hours, probably thanks to Hannah's Cadburyness.) and said hello to everyone. Pretty much I was talking to a few people. Suresh and Berto got drunk'd. Adamo was on his way and then BRYN! Suresh the evil sadist that he his feeds Bryn 3/4 of a bottle of Vodka in 30 minutes. WTF is that? We all know what happened after that, Bryn began ejecting things he hadn't even ingested yet and he and Suresh spent the rest of the night in some Shed thingy up the back. Then I began to have more fun. My version of the first verse of Hey Baby, it is pretty accurate to the original: I'm the kinda guy that hangs with the girls Like a fly on the wall in my magic world Taking it in, trying to not fit in With my secret eyes watching all the sin. Misfit, I sit, lit up, wicked. Everybody else surrounded by the girls, with their skank tops and their flirty words. I'm just Sipping on Chamomile, watching boys and girls in the sex appeal with these strangers in my face who say "I know your mum, she taught at my highschool!" Ya. In other words it was so very fun watching everyone chatting up all the girls and failing miserably because they were drunk. Most memerable is Roberto. He's sitting next to Sylvia and I join him on the other side. He then turns to me and whispers "I'm gonna try to get with Sylvia!". Needless to say she heard him. We just looked at each other with a look of "Oh my God how funny is this?" on our faces and I left him to his fate. I then told him later when he was sober because I'm a cruel heartless bitch. Except to people who don't deserve it because they know how to hold their liquor AND they know basic social skills. So ya, Im a bitch to Adamo and Roberto and that would be about it. (Sorry guys, I love you both and you know it. Seriously though... learn to loosen up, and bathe.) Then everyone went home or to sleep, leaving 4 of us playing poker. Which I suck at. Benny had to give me some of his monies like, 5 times to keep me alive. (Note to self, do not 'all in' on a pair of Jacks) Then we slept. I kind of did for about 1 hour but mehs, I don't need much sleep. In some cases it is probably better to leave me up and waste all my energy so I act normal-ish. hehe. Then we chate (the new past tense of chat) for a few hours and everyone left Ben to his own devices. Probably sleep given his state most of that morning. ;p. Weeeeee! I got home, had a shower and now I'm being an internet whore again! Funfun! Byes for now! ~David |





Comments on "Saturaday + Sunday = One Day ?"
-
Anonymous said ... (Sunday, April 02, 2006 1:42:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Sunday, April 02, 2006 2:42:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 4:18:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 4:19:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 9:37:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 04, 2006 1:59:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, April 05, 2006 5:10:00 pm) :
post a commentyou gotta stop slapping me.
and *that's* what berto was doing. lol!
well, i'm just annoyed that i didn't talk to Bryn. and whaddaya mean "loosten up?" yabum.
pleh. that's Help spelled backwards.
Me? Loosen up any more? If I did that, my organs would come out of my arse. Foo'.
That was embarassing for me dude, fuck.
But I see the humour in in more than you do.
Cya soon, I o u $$$.
In this comment I was going to tell you both how to loosen up, but I realise its hard to explain. But yes, I know what David means - I see it a bit too. I'll take more notice if you like fellas, so I can provide feedback ;p
EDIT: I'll take more notice **Next time** fellas, ..
yes, please do. i am horrible at working out things about myself.
...took me a week to realise that the denim jacket made me look gay....
....stoopid jacket...knew there was a reason it was so warm...
*grumbles*
woah...it's daybid.
i didn't drink enough
ben didn't drink enough
berto didn't drink enough
joe didn't drink enough
mikey didn't drink enough
david didn't drink
adamo didn't drink enough
christian didn't drink enough
ben's mum didn't drink enough
ben's dad didn't drink enough
sylvia didn't drink enough
menno didn't drink
hannah didn't drink enough
hannah didn't drink enough
sylvia's friend didn't drink enough
andrew didn't drink enough
nayeem didn't drink enough
rhys didn't drink enough
bryn drank too much
lmao.
didn't menzies drink?
and was menno's brother there?
i recon....no-one vut david'll read this. who comments on old posts :P