Saturday, May 13, 2006

I'm sticking to rats...

Heya people!

Feedback from last night:
  • Mum apologises to Ben, multiple times. And then even more times.
  • My sister isn't pissed off at me (for once)
  • My brother Andrew (big one) is in my debt for reasons I'm not posting up on the net.
  • My brother Eddie (smaller one) liked the playlist and such but had work at 8 in the morning so couldn't stay and listen some more.
  • Mum was impressed with how polite you all were and such, especially when she saw that all the blankets and such were folded up... No one else's friends do that :D. (Burn, Alice!)
  • She says you're all welcome back .etc and it wasn't bad at all like she thought it would be. (if you actually want to come back after that ****ing dog)
  • Andrew asked if anyone had fed the dog breakfast and mum lost it. Quite amusing to watch but not funny at all given the circumstances.
  • Our family has lots of bacon to eat because none of you wanted breakfast :P:P Technically speaking mum didn't buy it for you guys but I stole it for that purpose and now we have it again. Hmmm.... :D


And if the magic's in the makeup... who am I?


♥ this song!

Yup so if we give it a few weeks we can use my place for this sort of thing again if you guys want :D.

Just sitting back and relaxing until later on this evening. Listening to some chill-tastic No Doubt. As usual :D:P

(Every No Doubt song I have in a playlist on shuffle with Symphony of Destruction and a couple of JoJ added for the win).

Catch you all later!

Comments on "I'm sticking to rats..."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:39:00 pm) : 

Hehe, yeah it was nice at your place. Drive isn't too bad that late at night either - not much traffic. Only prob I can see (which everyone else pointed out too) is that there is no food/servo's/bottlo's near by :/
Spose I'll have to pick up booze and ciggies for roy and i/anyone else that wants stuff on the way there next time.

And if we all bring a bag of chips or somethin, food should be fine.

Yay! A third house we can do stuff at!

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Saturday, May 13, 2006 2:40:00 pm) : 

PS: Nxt time I'll just put my bag inside or something :P Or zip it up. I was half expecting (when i turned the PC on for you this morning to get your cd out) to find your dog had nibbled through my case, chewed my hard drive, and swallowed my cpu ;p

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Sunday, May 14, 2006 1:10:00 am) : 

Yeah, I want some loud music. Who owns a big sound system? And more importantly, who's could we do it at, that would let us have loud music..?

PS, Roy: Read your blog - sounds awesome. Im in. Just need notice of what day it'll happen. I recommend Fridays from now on for any of our things - that way saturday is for slobbing around, then you still have sunday to do assignments etc..

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, May 14, 2006 5:29:00 pm) : 

Yeah, your place was fun, all it needed was louder music.

Let us know with more time next time so I can actually bring food/drink.

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Monday, May 15, 2006 11:33:00 pm) : 

sounded fun!!!

even though i understood fuckall aboot certain thingies...

 

post a comment