Wednesday, May 03, 2006

A passive pondering of blankness.

^
Panic - No Doubt (expect the full version of this song to be posted up soon, it is freakily accurate to my life, like every other one of their damn songs. I wonder if I have a similar brainwave to Gwen Stefani...)

Hehe, something happened last night which sent me in real deep. I mean into deep shit. I have no idea what it was but I believe I read something on someone's blog or one of the forums I visit or something that upset me. I have no idea what it was I just remember being "meh" one minute to being disgusted with everything for no reason. As a result I didn't eat, sleep or have very many fun thoughts. But yeah I'm over that now because:

  • I spent what is usually the shittest day of my week with people who can never fail to cheer me up (ie Benny, Roy, Claire (Uni friend who I got "Hi Friend/Bye Friend" from), Kylie (Uni friend I got "What's the goss?" from before it became slightly more overused and annoying).
  • Mother-dearest picked me up from the train station so I didn't have a chance to have my usually pitch black walk of much brooding or as my title puts it, my weekly passive pondering of blankness.
  • When I got home mother said she got me a present. It was a jacket, made in Italy. (Op Shop for $12). It fit almost perfectly. The maker? Emporio Armani. Is it 100% authentic? You bet. You have no idea how loudly I screed.
So yeah, what else can you do to cheer yourself up more than recieve designer jackets, hang out with your friends and not give yourself time to brood.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Hmm... my appetite is still retarded so it probably isn't anything to do with depression. I'll get back to you on that.

Ben, next time I see you we are getting Japanese, :P.
Berto, as above but I need to introduce you to something other than the awesome Chicken Katsu. Possibly Pork Katsu? Or even better...

Enqueues:
Jack off Jill - I touch Myself. - This song can make anyone aroused. ANYONE. I promise you that.
Shout at the Devil - Mötley Crüe
My Style - BEP
Panic - No Doubt
Cellphane Boy - No Doubt
In My Head - No Doubt

Comments on "A passive pondering of blankness."

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, May 03, 2006 10:51:00 pm) : 

"Shout at the DEEEVIL!!!!" *pumps fist* \m/

Sorry, I had something decent to comment about, re: your blog, but I forgot once I read you had queued up Motley Crue :(

 

Blogger David said ... (Thursday, May 04, 2006 9:28:00 am) : 

Yeah after that song I was like:

Black Eyed Peas?
No Doubt's non-rock tunes?

bah!

*Changes to Dr Feelgood, Ex-Girlfriend, Live Wire and Tragic Kingdom*


heh :P


Mum: I remember a few of those songs (Motley's stuff, and Possibly Ex-Girl)... I never really liked them that much.
Me: *Turns up volume*

Ahaha I'm such a teenager. >.<"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:23:00 pm) : 

Well, I'm glad you're feeling better now Goss Unit (LoL).

There's *wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* pork katsu???

Where?

Where?!?

*drools*

 

Blogger funzies said ... (Thursday, May 04, 2006 10:39:00 pm) : 

how the f*ck do you blog so much, evertime i go on your blog there is something new. its a pretty damn good effort i must say

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Thursday, May 04, 2006 11:32:00 pm) : 

Yeah I was posting regularly a few weeks ago, but lately I've been dry - all my conversation of London and curry and The Darkness and getting pissed has been used, and I risk pissing people off (even more..) if I keep on talking about these four things.

 

Blogger David said ... (Friday, May 05, 2006 9:47:00 am) : 

wow I was just about to update again.

:\

Maybe I'll wait until this afternoon then.

:P

 

post a comment