Sunday, July 30, 2006

Japanese Girls are EVIL

So I had Kylie's 18th last night, she's one of my close friends from uni.

There were about 100 people there and I knew 7 of them, Kylie and two of her school friends who are in my Japanese class and the 4 Japanese exchange students.

I spent the night mostly hanging out with them and omg they are pure evil. These quiet, shy, placid little foreign girls I thought I knew were screaming "Fuck You" at all the drunk boys trying to hit on them and called each other Sadists almost non stop. Also two of them smoke and they make Ben and Riordan look like pathetic 13 year olds trying to be cool. It was hilarious they way one would shuffle up to the other all submissive and snatch the cigarette away quick as lightning.

When they first arrived they asked what I was drinking and I said "nothing because I don't drink" and you would not believe how loudly they all screamed, followed by forcing strange strawberry wine into my hand which I said I wasn't drinking but Mayumi is too good at yelling Fuck You. Then they fed me vodka and coke which was the same situation but just 1 drink won't hurt right?

Stupid cunts spiked it with a quarter of the bottle when I wasn't looking. "Why is this so strong?" Thinks David. "Maybe all the vodka is just left at the bottom" thinks David.

David head suddenly feels like it did while he was on Valium.

Then they stole my bottle of water and refused to give it back.

So yeah, while I wasn't absolutely smashed, I nearly fell a few times and eventually we all just sat down in front of the chips and screamed "Fuck You" at all the drunk people trying to hit on the girls.

Oh and "You're a fag" in Indonesian. I forgot how to say it though. :
Then we went to hang out with Kylie, Sarah and Leslie (Uni friends) and someone stole their Smirnoff.

My head hurt this morning :(










PS: New goss comic, you probably won't get it.

Comments on "Japanese Girls are EVIL"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, July 30, 2006 7:11:00 pm) : 

Ha ha ha David got a hangover.

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Sunday, July 30, 2006 8:53:00 pm) : 

now do you know why i dont drink?

 

Blogger David said ... (Sunday, July 30, 2006 10:24:00 pm) : 

No I know why _I_ don't drink which is the same reason because it isn't the first time I've been drunk you silly goose.

Besides, you totally DO drink! You just blogged about how you were drunk.

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Monday, July 31, 2006 2:08:00 pm) : 

oh, fucking FINE!

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Monday, July 31, 2006 10:11:00 pm) : 

apparently Danielle goes to Murdoch, or so i have been told....

 

Blogger David said ... (Monday, July 31, 2006 10:16:00 pm) : 

lmao.

Alli, Renee and Kim > Danielle.

We're getting waffles tomorrow!

^^

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:02:00 am) : 

"make Ben and Riordan look like pathetic 13 year olds"

I don't get this - smoking is smoking; it's done because you enjoy it or get something from it (other than cancer). But you reckon we get shown up by these little girls because they smoke in a more poseur way or something? Or do they simply smoke 'more'? You wouldn't know how much I smoke :/


*pardons for the rant - it's just davids comment is one of the types that boils my blood for little reason*

 

Blogger David said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 12:06:00 pm) : 

"But you reckon we get shown up by these little girls because they smoke in a more poseur way or something"

Yup! ^^

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 1:21:00 pm) : 

I thought it was cause they had more attitude. Then I LoL'd.

Then I dismissed the comment.

Oh, and smokers should take more vitamin C.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 3:15:00 pm) : 

Then if they're the ones making a scene out of it then are they the ones "trying to look cool"?

I hate people that make a big deal out of smoking a cigarette.

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 8:32:00 pm) : 

Precisely, that's why I LoL'd.

Little 13 year olds trying to look cool pose and shit.

Ever seen a person our age posing on the bus? Cause I see little 13 year olds doing it all the time. It maketh me laugh.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:29:00 pm) : 

'Berto I've been aiming this at David - he reckons we're the ones "trying to be cool", when by the looks of it the girls were making a deal out of it. If they smoke to emphasise their 'bad girl' image they've got going, then good for them (so long as I don't have to put up with it), but I kind of resent being refered to as a "13 year old trying to be cool". It actually pisses me off, but Im sure David wasn't trying to achieve that. Were you David <_<

 

Blogger David said ... (Wednesday, August 02, 2006 8:46:00 am) : 

No.

No I was not.

I'm feel bad now.

It was just supposed to be a joke about how I think the only reason people smoke is so that other people think they are cool.

=P

I know that isn't actually the case with most people. To some extent it is true when people start but then they get addicted and they smoke for pleasure and the kick of drugs to the brain.

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Wednesday, August 02, 2006 3:12:00 pm) : 

Ha ha ha Riordan you shifty bastard...

Uni has blocked my blog grrrr....

And yeah Ben, I know that you were aiming those comments at David, I was merely expressing my solidarity.

Ha ha ha.

Solidarity.

 

Blogger Anna Banana said ... (Wednesday, August 02, 2006 4:59:00 pm) : 

I get the comic.
Coz I'm special like that :))

The Japanese girls sound like retards.
Oh and the forum is completely fucked up.
o_O

 

Blogger Andrew said ... (Thursday, August 03, 2006 10:56:00 am) : 

"i'd slap one and take her."

no you wouldn't, you'd do nothing

 

Blogger Anna Banana said ... (Sunday, August 06, 2006 6:45:00 am) : 

*Doesn't understand what I did*
Whatever, your welcome roy = \

 

post a comment