Saturday, July 15, 2006

Shirley Manson: 1 The Catholic Church: 0



"Sex is not the enemy"

(by Garbage)


No evolution
sometimes it depresses me.
The same old same
oh we keep repeating history.
The institution curses curiosity.
It’s our conviction
sex is not the enemy

A revolution is the solution.

I won’t feel guilty
no matter what they’re telling me.
I won’t feel dirty and buy into their misery.
I won’t be shamed cause I believe that love is free
it fuels the heart and sex is not my enemy.

A revolution is the solution

True love is like gold
there’s not enough to go around.
But then there’s God and doesn’t God love everyone?
Give me a choice
Give me a chance to turn the key and find my voice
sex is not the enemy.

a revolution is the solution...
sex is not the enemy.

Comments on "Shirley Manson: 1 The Catholic Church: 0"

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Sunday, July 16, 2006 9:41:00 pm) : 

*southern accent* "she's pretty"

 

post a comment