Friday, October 27, 2006

Just didn't drink enough to say you loved me

I can't hold on to me
Wonder what's wrong with me.

Lithium... don't wanna lock me up inside
Lithium... don't wanna forget how it feels without
Lithium... I want to stay in love with me sorrow
But oh God, I want to let it go.

Yes so I had a bit of a breakdown on Thursday so I'm probably going back on My Best Friend the happy drugs.

oh fuck.


Allison drew this for me though because we love each other like fireworks or something:

(PS SHE RULES)


For David

Comments on "Just didn't drink enough to say you loved me"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Saturday, October 28, 2006 12:09:00 am) : 

Wow dude, Allison can really draw, like, 5000x better than I can.

It's really sweet of her to draw that for you as well.

me going
*hug*
is the best I can do

Feel better man

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Sunday, October 29, 2006 9:50:00 pm) : 

take me with you
without you everything just falls apart
it's not as much fun to pick up the pieces

you are the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug
the perfect drug

trent reznor will have my child.

 

Blogger David said ... (Wednesday, November 01, 2006 7:40:00 am) : 

Back off bitch there's a line.

It goes Olivia, Me, You

 

post a comment