Thursday, October 12, 2006

Warriors of the night... ASSEMBLE. *ROAR*

So yeah.
The Newport was ever so much fun. The turnout was good, shame Berto wasn't there, shame mum doesn't want me to go again because 'I'm making a habit of it' and shame Riordan's a stoner now. >_<"

/end Drugs = lame rant before it starts.

Anyway. I maybe forgot that I didn't eat anything but a small bowl of yoghurt all yesterday (feeling like complete shit in the brain department) so I was very very very drunk when I got home. I maybe fell over about 3 times trying to send txt messages. I woke up fine though...

It was heaps more fun this time because we just sat/stood in the smoking area, thus meaning the group wasn't cut in half every 5 minutes like last week. Also THE BAND PLAYED ONE OF MY FAVOURITE GARBAGE SONGS _EVAR!1!!!!1!!1oneshift!11!elventy!1QQ!11!1

I'm no Barbie doll
I'm not your baby girl
I've done ugly things
And I have made mistakes
And I am not as pretty as those girls in magazines
I am rotten to my core if they're to be believed

So what if I'm no baby bird hanging upon your every word
Nothing ever smells of roses that rises out of mud

Why do you love me
Why do you love me
Why do you love me
It's driving me crazy
Why do you love me

You're not some little boy
Why you acting so surprised
You're sick of all the rules
Well I'm sick of all YOUR lies
Now I've held back a wealth of shit
I think I'm gonna choke
I'm standing in the shadows
With the words stuck in my throat
Does it really come as a surprise
When I tell you I don't feel good
That nothing ever came from nothing man
Oh man ain't that the truth

Why do you love me
Why do you love me
Why do you love me
It's driving me crazy
Why do you love me

I get back up and I do it again
I get back up and I do it again
I get back up and I do it again


I think you're sleeping with a friend of mine
I have no proof
But I think that I'm right

And you've still got the most beautiful face
It just makes me sad
Most of the time

I get back up and I do it again
I get back up and I do it again
I get back up and I do it again
I get back up and I do it
Do it again

Why do you love me
Why do you love me
Why do you love me
It's driving me crazy
Why do you love me


AND SUNDAY MORNING TWICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. =D=D=D=D

Mr Sam says I shouldn't know the lyrics to Why Do You Love Me but meh, it is a good song and the lyrics are cool. (PS: Shirley Manson writes the best lyrics ever.)

There is apparently something at Riordan's tomorrow and saturday night but I don't really feel like spending the evening with druggies. I did enough of that last year.
*cough* Rema *cough*. If enough people are going on Friday who don't do pot/acid/whatever the hell it is he does now I might go. I think Ben already said he wasn't also.

Saturday is a thing at Liv's. There will be Jess... and Liv... and Christian.

See you whenever I do. I feeling like going to eat out somewhere (I have monies now which is lame because everyone else is all poor now :o)

PSPSPSPS:

Comments on "Warriors of the night... ASSEMBLE. *ROAR*"

 

Blogger David said ... (Friday, October 13, 2006 9:39:00 am) : 

Lol sorry.

The PSPSPS thing was this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANWSh6a8iyQ

>_> Why Do You Love Me Live

She steals a blow up doll from the audience and rapes it :D

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Friday, October 13, 2006 3:36:00 pm) : 

LOL@blowupdoll.com

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Friday, October 13, 2006 7:38:00 pm) : 

I might watch that...

3 seconds at a time...

 

post a comment