Saturday, December 16, 2006

On and On and On and On and On

My and my sister on the train after working at Robbie Williams (fuck you Roberto and your sex slave jokes which I know you'll be thinking of).

Last nightz was pretty fun until the newport got too crowed and it got really loud and everyone kept ditching me to go to the toilet in droves. It was kinda a waste of time because I went out hopin we'd end up having a poker night or something but Riordan smells and needs to die in a fire.

Ok so it is my first day of my new work tonight. I'm promotional staff at The Rise in Northbridge. Aka: "OMGZ HI! HERE HAVE A FLYER LOLZ! CAPSCAPSCAPS". It should be pretty funtastic. If I decide to take it (they give me the choice after the first night) that means I'll be working Friday and Saturday nights from now on. But because we're all on holidays now that doesn't matter because we can be coolz and hang out weeknights.

Ooh also also. I haven't got tickets for Evanescence yet. I so can't be bothered spending $85 right now lol. I could if I really disciplined myself too but like. That is sooo a lot of monies even though they are totally the sex and have cool songs and like it would be fun and there would be emos to laugh at and everything.

Trivium \m/. This random I know from murdoch/myspace and her friend I know only from myspace are going. Then I haven't asked Gemma yet and she's the one who got me into them in the first place so we might have a pretty decent group there :O.

Theend.



PSPSPS:

Comments on "On and On and On and On and On"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Saturday, December 16, 2006 12:52:00 pm) : 

You know, I don't get the robbie williams jokes myself. I just think he makes crap music...

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:43:00 pm) : 

He has skitzophrenia... his jokes are usually over his mental illness

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, December 19, 2006 11:44:00 pm) : 

and the sex slave joke? well... robbie williams is notorious for his sexual antics... anyway, he's just finished a 5 year sex ban *Shrugs*

 

post a comment