Double D is a name for me that was thought up a while ago by someone I can't even remember (I still love you). It was used to describe my personality; unable to make desicions, pick sides or choose one thing over another. Prone to mood swings, not liking people while wanting to be their friend, unable to finish things without getting bored of them, wanting to be left alone while craving attention and being scared of change while wanting a different experience every day.
It drives me fucking crazy (The voices probably don't help either) but I wouldn't have it any other way.
See what I mean?
Recently Played:
~Taste In Men~
Come back to me a while,
change your style again.
Come back to me a while,
change your taste in men.
It's been this way since Christmas Day
Dazzled, doused in gin.
Change your taste in men.
~Astronaut~
YES! You are my love, the astronaut,
Crashing in the name of science.
Just my luck they found your upper half,
It's a very nice reminder...
You may be acquainted with the night,
But I have seen the darkness in the day,
and you must know that it's a terrifying sight.
I guess you and I are living the same way...
Anonymous said ... (Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:08:00 pm) :
Good to see you've hijacked my saying .. ;)
David said ... (Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:13:00 pm) :
Pretty sure "epic X" was internet cool before you and your silly WOW program.
Noob.
Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 12:05:00 am) :
And I'm pretty sure I'd never heard you use "epic fail" ever in my life until I used it a few days ago, hence the hijacking..
Noob.
David said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 2:13:00 pm) :
lulz.
There's a slight distinction between what I say online and what I say in life.
I can provide evidence in terms of forum posts of my usage of the term online before last week. If you really want. I think I've used it in this blog once or twice before too.
I can see the confusion though and subconsciously I might have been channeling you and your current love for it.
<3
PS: The message I sent the other day was deliberately catered to you as 'your phrase' because I heard you use it.
yeah :|
That arguement was pointless.
Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 4:41:00 pm) :
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 4:42:00 pm) :
"There's a slight distinction between what I say online and what I say in life." I wasn't aware that online was /separate/ to our lives..
"I can see the confusion though". I can see a 300% increase in usage in the last week to previous weeks. Not confused. Fueled by a metal-driven hyperbolised rage..
"subconsciously I might have been channeling you and your current love for it." What?
Worst. Argument. Ever.
But still fun.. ;) EDIT: Typoes..
David said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 6:26:00 pm) :
Ok fine. Then non trying to prolong the hilarious arguement version:
"There's a slight distinction between what I say online and what I say in life."
All lies
"I can see the confusion though".
I'm beginning to see that you're maybe probably right.
"subconsciously I might have been channeling you and your current love for it."
Totally have been using it more recently because you piped up with it.
You happy?
But I still totally have used it quite a lot before you started.
David said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 6:27:00 pm) :
PS: Epic props (XD) For "hyperbolised rage".
Lauren Foreman said ... (Monday, October 15, 2007 10:43:00 pm) :
i just realised that i can post a comment. but i never made an account here. what the hell? haha
Elias said ... (Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:11:00 pm) :
... Lol I don't check for a few days and miss a lot.
Comments on "Top funniest 10 youtube Videos"
-
Anonymous said ... (Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:08:00 pm) :
-
David said ... (Thursday, October 11, 2007 5:13:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 12:05:00 am) :
-
David said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 2:13:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 4:41:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 4:42:00 pm) :
-
David said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 6:26:00 pm) :
-
David said ... (Friday, October 12, 2007 6:27:00 pm) :
-
Lauren Foreman said ... (Monday, October 15, 2007 10:43:00 pm) :
-
Elias said ... (Sunday, October 21, 2007 2:11:00 pm) :
post a commentGood to see you've hijacked my saying .. ;)
Pretty sure "epic X" was internet cool before you and your silly WOW program.
Noob.
And I'm pretty sure I'd never heard you use "epic fail" ever in my life until I used it a few days ago, hence the hijacking..
Noob.
lulz.
There's a slight distinction between what I say online and what I say in life.
I can provide evidence in terms of forum posts of my usage of the term online before last week. If you really want. I think I've used it in this blog once or twice before too.
I can see the confusion though and subconsciously I might have been channeling you and your current love for it.
<3
PS: The message I sent the other day was deliberately catered to you as 'your phrase' because I heard you use it.
yeah :|
That arguement was pointless.
This comment has been removed by the author.
"There's a slight distinction between what I say online and what I say in life."
I wasn't aware that online was /separate/ to our lives..
"I can see the confusion though".
I can see a 300% increase in usage in the last week to previous weeks.
Not confused. Fueled by a metal-driven hyperbolised rage..
"subconsciously I might have been channeling you and your current love for it."
What?
Worst. Argument. Ever.
But still fun.. ;)
EDIT: Typoes..
Ok fine. Then non trying to prolong the hilarious arguement version:
"There's a slight distinction between what I say online and what I say in life."
All lies
"I can see the confusion though".
I'm beginning to see that you're maybe probably right.
"subconsciously I might have been channeling you and your current love for it."
Totally have been using it more recently because you piped up with it.
You happy?
But I still totally have used it quite a lot before you started.
PS:
Epic props (XD) For "hyperbolised rage".
i just realised that i can post a comment. but i never made an account here. what the hell? haha
... Lol I don't check for a few days and miss a lot.
I've used "epic headache" a lot recently...