This is what you want, this is what you get.
| ^ Clear Hearts, Grey Flowers - Jack off Jill Yeah so here we are on Monday and I'm brim full of new innovations to bring to the blogging scene. 1) Essay Writing Champion. I am the king of English Literature. I planned, wrote and edited an assignment within the space of 4 hours and it is one of the best essays I've ever written. I'm kicking myself in thinking about what it is I could of done if I started 5 weeks ago like I should have done. 2)This Friday. Benny cannot host any events for a while he says. My house = woot for poker, (as long as people show up who have a set... lol or else it is bad board games like Cluedo and Awesomely Superior video games like Super Smash Brothers Melee). Although I might need to convince my mother that there will be no bile, I don't see why drinking would be a no as well. I'll send out an email about it later on, when everything is given the ok(Earlier than Thursady night this time... hopefully). 3)Damon's Rat Tail. Roflmao omgwtfbbq lol 4) Stereotyping: I'm skinny, so I must be bulimic. I'm emo, so I must cut my wrists. I'm black, so I must be on welfare. I'm goth, so I must wear black and be satanic I'm hispanic, so I must be dirty. I'm asian, so I must love math. I'm Jewish, so I must be greedy. I'm gay, so I must have AIDS. I'm a lesbian, so I must love cats I'm a tomboy, so I must be a dyke I'm Arab, so I must be a terrorist. I'm a single mom, so I must be a slut. I'm old, so I probably cant drive. I'm overweight, so I most likely have a problem with self control. I'm religious, so I must shove my beliefs down your throat. I'm a liberal, so I must not care about poor people. I'm labor, so I must not believe in being responsible. I'm from the Southern Suburbs, so I must be white trash. I take anti-depressants, so I must be a freak. I'm a man, so I only want to get into your pants. I'm a woman, so I must think irrationally. I'm Irish, so I must have a bad drinking problem. I'm Indian so I must own a newsagent. I'm Aboriginal, so I must be homeless and have a substance abuse problem. I don't live with my child, so I must be a dead beat dad. I'm a football player, so I must be stupid. I'm a prep, so I must eat and breathe Abercrombie and Fitch. I'm a teenager, so I must drink and do drugs. I'm a cheerleader, so I must be a whore. I'm a punk, so I must do drugs. I'm young, so I must be naive. I'm uncool, so I must be unpopular I'm German, so I must be a Nazi. I'm blonde, so I must be stupid. I'm have public education, so I must be a sped I'm fat, so I must not be worth knowing or given a chance I believe in 'abnormal' life philosophies, so I must be excluded Repost whichever ones of these fit you somewhere where people can see them. They only apply if they aren't true lol. *eyeballs the teenager one* Me: I'm uncool, so I must be unpopular I'm young, so I must be naive. I'm a teenager, so I must drink and do drugs. I'm a man, so I only want to get into your pants. I take anti-depressants, so I must be a freak. I believe in 'abnormal' life philosophies, so I must be excluded That is all for today my sexy readership. Peace out! ~David OOOH! I nearly forgot! I have a PS! PS: Ben; Olivia and I agree, If you are trying to decide what you are getting. For where you want to get pierced: Spike = hot (and not too metalheady) Stud = bad ;p *Edit: I just had the most awesome conversation with Olivia: Me: I tried to sent you that once but you reject it. Olivia: Period Girl? Me: Ya Olivia: Did I? Me: Ya Olivia: I found it on boner.com Sorry, I just thought I'd share that because I was NOT expecting it, and I know Olivia a lot better than most people. |





Comments on "This is what you want, this is what you get."
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 9:12:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 9:25:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 9:34:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 9:48:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 10:42:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Monday, April 03, 2006 11:39:00 pm) :
-
Anonymous said ... (Tuesday, April 04, 2006 3:04:00 pm) :
post a commentBah Davie you smell big time....
Can you not post our dearly beloved conversations on the net... yet again the world thinks im a pervert.
And there are no erections on that site... it's just funny shit...
Anywhos.. I'll give you the goodies on Friday.. I might make another two for you while I'm home... one you will have to hide from your mum for sure.
Much Love... Me
by the way... you HAVE to come on saturday... I'm not hanging around drug fucks on my own.. and its her going away party, so yeah... It's the last time we'll ever have to pretend we like her
P.S... im not posting your stereotypes :P
LOL... David...
Olivia- So you saw penis?
Mykie- Yeah... I saw his on webcam
Olivia- God you're a queer
Mykie- I'm seriously not gay
^
OMFG LOL!
Mykie cracks me up soooo bad.
Yay! I can finally comment on my own blog!
W00t! stereotypes!!!
i'm a n00b gamer, therefore i must have bad social skillz, be un3mpl0y3d, use HTML tags and l1773r my 5p33ch w1th 1337-speak.
...hang on, you wanted shit that wasn't true...
again with the origional posts..... dammit! we are not worthy!!
Yeah Id like a spike, but I think i'll get a stud at first, so at least then I dont need a sock to cover it up when im at work ;p
And that'll give me a bit of time to save money for some spikes. I reckon a nice silver one for tafe, and a purple one when Im dressed to kill (eg, black :p).
^
SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
You said "purple", "dressed to kill", "black" and, ":p" all in the same sentence. You win at life today good sir.
Hehe at the sock comment. That is an increadibly valid point.
Haha.. ':p' is the #1 all time BEST sentence finisher EVER.