Monday, May 22, 2006

It's time to even the scales...

Minasanhe,

Ok tomorrow (Tuesday that is, it might be today depending on when I finish writing) is officially my day of getting off my slack butt and doing things (no real order):

  1. Organise lessons with Alison, she's teaching me performace skills which I'll need for my degree. Stuff like singing slightly good and basic acoustic guitar. This should be pretty fun. Pretty much I've talked to everyone else I know doing drama next semester and they ALL can do ALL of these peformancey things very naturally. *worries* :\ (It should be fine because Alison is a champion and she seems to end up every conversation complaining about how her boobs are too large, which is always amusing. Also she likes Jack off Jill and spirits are attracted to her, and they often attack her so we match. Hopefully she'll let me pay her in warding off this spirits with my aura of pure evil and tendancy to steal souls for my nourishment.)
  2. Book a session with the psychiatrist, haven't seen him since November and I probably need to.
  3. Meet my Japanese teacher and go through the entire chapter and make sure I have everything perfect.
  4. Sort my diet out. By diet I mean food that will make me put on weight before I fade into nothing (although that would be ever so cool)
  5. Coffee with Benny! ^^ (lol, thought that was important enough to put here because; COFFEE and NOT AT UNI!)
  6. Get 7 of the Dresden Dolls songs off Simon, he has I love Rock and Roll and others off A is for Accident. If you think Adamo is obsessed with DD* you need to meet this guy... Also, he has bright yellow hair and rainbow socks at the moment, he wins at life. He nearly screamed when I just randomly said something about Amanda Palmer without realising someone else nearby actually liked/had heard of her. He was all like "WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT AMANDA PALMER!! :O! :D:D:D!!! OMG!! :O! :D!

    *lol, just realised the basis behind a comment Adamo made earlier today involving the yugimons card D.D. Warrior Lady.
  7. Multiple other important things I've been meaning to tell/do with/ask of a lot of other people.
Yeah that is a large to do list is it not? Especially considering I'm such a lazy cunt. I might have to sacrifice some of my precious brooding and sitting around uni being randomly malicious to skanks and retarded people time. snap :(.


****
Duff Man, can't breathe! Oh no! *pelvic thrusts*

Eddie just bought some oldish game involving sailing ships and pirates, and shooting people with cannons. It looks l33t despite having pretty lame graphics. (Not Sid Meier's Pirates though, I checked).

It's a pirate's life for me! (Aka, awesome song covered by No Doubt when they were in Sydney.)

And before anybody starts with the verbal abuse over my obsession with this band.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but whips and chains excite me.

>_>

<_<

(Soz, I haven't heard that one in a few weeks so somebody needed to bring it up again).

Now you've done it David! You've gone and pissed the voices off again. Good job!

Hey Baby Hey baby hey! All the girls get the bass in the back.

Really, what would Mudkip do if he read that? You'd lose his ultimate Dragon powers forever and would lose RPS-25 almost every time, unless someone countered with Bulbasaur.

I really should stop talking to myself over my blog.

/snaps out of it/

Ok I'll just leave that up there for laughs. I have no idea what I was thinking. I'll mark where I stopped concentrating and started babbling with "****". Please try to make me go to bed earlier and please try to help me drink less Vanilla Coke/Coffee.



See you later!

Don't judge me please!

~Debbido*Misenkoyori

Comments on "It's time to even the scales..."

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Tuesday, May 23, 2006 1:39:00 pm) : 

Roflmfaogiggle

Dude, didn't you say something about having to build muscle mass on your back before gaining too much weight?

I can ask at the gym for ya if you want. Let me know 'k.

 

Blogger Andrew said ... (Tuesday, May 23, 2006 2:50:00 pm) : 

go see that psychiatrist

 

Blogger David said ... (Tuesday, May 23, 2006 6:55:00 pm) : 

I like stories. ^^

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Tuesday, May 23, 2006 8:15:00 pm) : 

i thought DD was Double D. as in cup size

or possibly double-ended dildo. your choice.

*has berto's stupid giggle stuck in his head.8

nyiiAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

 

post a comment