Sunday, May 14, 2006

You can't forsake it so sit back and take it

For anyone who's questioning the point or outcome of something they're invovled in, 
here's some inspirational lyrics for you courtesy of Tragic Kingdom.

The Climb


Step by step
I've come closer to reaching the top
Every step must be placed so that I don't fall off
Looking down to see about how much higher I am
Another cool wind comes through and brushes my skin
The harder I push the tension does grow
I gather my thoughts the further and further I go
With some luck I just might keep on climbing
So better to climb than to face a fall

So high the climb
Can't turn back now
Must keep on climbing up to the clouds
So high the climb Can't turn back now
Must keep on climbing up to the clouds

Pulling myself up by a rope
I better my view
The only thing in sight is what I must do
As I turned I could see myself falling
Which in return save me strength for the climb

So high the climb
Can't turn back now
Must keep on climbing up to the clouds
So high the climb
Can't turn back now
Must keep on climbing up to the clouds

Although many failed I must now prevail with no question
Have no time to stop
Onward to the top of the mountain
And I can't turn back now
Its so very high but I can't turn back now
If I keep it up, I'm gonna make it
I'm so very close can't you see

So high the climb
Can't turn back now
Must keep on climbing up to the clouds
So high the climb
Can't turn back now
Must keep on climbing up to the clouds
I'm getting closer

Looking back...
Looking back...

...to you.

Comments on "You can't forsake it so sit back and take it"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, May 14, 2006 5:32:00 pm) : 

That is kinda inspirational. It seems to say 'do shit for the hell of it.'

Which is ok by me. Ok. Time for me to stop saying words.

 

Blogger David said ... (Sunday, May 14, 2006 5:45:00 pm) : 

I find it is more like:

"you've come too far to give up, keep going until you get there."

But whatever is good for you.

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Monday, May 15, 2006 11:36:00 pm) : 

i find that sont is....

*googleage*

by No Doubt.

as always :P

 

Blogger David said ... (Tuesday, May 16, 2006 9:05:00 am) : 

Jesus boy. I said Courtesy of TRAGIC KINGDOM in big letters at the top.

Of course it is by No Doubt.

It is like posting the lyrics to Dirty Business and saying Courtesy of YES, VIRGINIA. Then you going. I wonder if that is Dresden Dolls?

 

post a comment