Wednesday, August 02, 2006

TEEN TITANS GO!

Firstly:

I apologise to Ben-chan because of comments I made in the previous blog which I didn't think about beforehand and upset him somewhat, that was by no means my intention.. I probably should think about what I right on here beforehand.

:S

Secondly:

Yay for J-Pop!

The past week I've downloaded some Japanese Anime theme songs ranging from the actually teeny bop Sailor Moon theme to the more heavy Lithium Flower and Rise which come from the much more adult Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex.

And Teen Titans Go! Which is simply hilariously amazing and funny.

Thirdly, Alli was wearing a corset today. There was a total eclipse of the sun.

Ask her about Sea Monsters some time.

And finally:

Riordan. Make another joke disrespecting women and Asians at the same time like that last one and you I will not be a happy panda at all.

Comments on "TEEN TITANS GO!"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Wednesday, August 02, 2006 11:12:00 pm) : 

Aww now I feel bad because I got worked up over a small thing :( Spose everyone gets like that over SOMETHING anyway.
Hehe, no need to apologise. Instead, lets all get together and have a party - I feel like something different - I've got some Triple Sec left.

Hmm, my parents going away in 2 weeks... I want a party... Have some liquer...
*scratches chin*
..Parents going away in 3 weeks....
*thinks*
I want a party...
*ponders*
I'll get back to you fellas!

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Thursday, August 03, 2006 12:48:00 pm) : 

I remember the theme song to Neon Genesis Evangelion, what would that be?!?

Have you considered the message I sent ya Benny?

What do we do?

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (Friday, August 04, 2006 12:56:00 pm) : 

Bleh. Just went for a ride. Im buggered. But I was saying to Riordan last night that we should just catch u and see a movie or something. I also suggested he bring his bass round to the studio and we just stuff around. That'll get boring for ya tho, so meh. We need something else to do in there.

 

Blogger Andrew said ... (Saturday, August 05, 2006 1:21:00 pm) : 

i wouldnt liken you to a 13 year old girl

they're much more mature

 

Blogger David said ... (Saturday, August 05, 2006 9:59:00 pm) : 

Fair enough there Riordan.

Although I likened you to a thirteen year old non-girl.

=P

 

post a comment