Thursday, March 01, 2007

New Month. New Outlook. New Drama

Oh deary me. So I had a major fight with my dad last night.

Without going into too much detail:

  • I was working on some uni work (for my poetry unit)
  • He called me emo and said I should be doing something useful (the poem was about pirates not anything remotely 'emo')
  • I said that calling me that pisses me off
  • mum heard me say that and asked what was up
  • I told her what happened
  • Dad got REALLY angry and told me to get a life. (because he was apparently joking)
  • I got even more annoyed
  • Dad raged about how useless my degree is (because it isn't Engineering.)
  • David said that he was wrong and I was learning heaps
  • David fled
Yeah. Anyway. Wednesday morning was fun. I hung out with Ben in Freo for a bit which is always cool. Then I spent about an hour on the phone to Jess talking about random shit and how we're going to enjoy ourselves at Christians.

She wants me to go over "early" to "do my makeup". I asked her wtf for. I'm going to be her "pet" apparently. It best not involve anything too dodgy or just no.

Ooohz I'm working tonight. Yay for me. :D
My mega old work called in and said they were DESPERATE. (2 chefs, one is my brother, and 30 people eating. Gonna be a breeze.)

Also I have a new job lined up for the future. Which should be pretty regular.

In other, better, news. I had my 2nd driving lesson today and after a dodgy start Samm (instructor) bought me a hot chocolate and calmed me down (2 weeks between lessons, I was out of practice and trying to drive down heavy roads in peak hour). After that it was heaps of fun, I didn't screw up anything major and I finished off at uni in time for class. Magic. She decided to postpone Perth until next week because of the 2 week gap. I felt so pro like, parking and going into a shop with the keys in my pocket and shit. GO ME.

Comments on "New Month. New Outlook. New Drama"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Thursday, March 01, 2007 7:45:00 pm) : 

Well that sucks dude.

Oh, I can hang out with you guys wednesday mornings in Freo...

Be in touch ok man.

And congrats on the job and driving.

 

post a comment