Saturday, December 13, 2008

Magic's In The Melodrama

Based on my music collection I have decided there is a reason I am always so emo.

Top 5 Melodramatic Albums from bands that I love, complete with explanitory tracklistings. It is amazing how the complexity and emotion is utterly destroyed when you look at things this way...


#5 The Dresden Dolls (Self titled) (The fuck album)

  1. Fuck you
  2. I'm fucked up
  3. We should fuck
  4. I'm fucked up
  5. What the fuck?
  6. I fuck myself with toys so I don't need actual men
  7. I fuck up my body
  8. I'm fucked up and getting saggy boobs or something
  9. I'm fucking useless
  10. Fuck you and your fucking car
  11. Creepy guy fucks children
  12. I want you to get the fuck out of my life

#4 No Need To Argue (The Cranberries) (The people hate me album)

  1. I miss my family and it is possible that they hate me
  2. You hate me and I love you
  3. You hate me and I love you
  4. Children are dying
  5. All these people hate me and my life sucks
  6. You hate me and I love you
  7. Children are dying
  8. We hate each other but I love you
  9. You don't hate me but I think you do for some reason
  10. I can't tell but you probably hate me
  11. Yeats is dead and someone hates me and him
  12. I hate you and I like flowers
  13. You hate me.


#3 Return of Saturn (No Doubt) (The plastic bitch who gets fucked up emotionally over the death of a bug album)
  1. You broke up with me for like 1 month and I'm all cut up about it also I knew it would happen because I'm an annoying bitch.
  2. I want kids but I'm too busy being famous and owning 3 houses
  3. You're a slut and I love you.
  4. We're all going to die
  5. I'm a plastic, fake, bitch
  6. I'm a plastic, fake, bitch
  7. I want to get married but I'm too busy being famous and owning 3 houses
  8. I love you except we just met and this will probably end up fucking me up emotionally
  9. I love you except we just met and this will probably end up fucking me up emotionally
  10. I'm a plastic, fake, bitch and I love you except we just met and this will probably end up fucking me up emotionally
  11. I love you except we just met and this will probably end up fucking me up emotionally also I have a strange habit of repeating my mistakes
  12. I'm a stalker
  13. We never see each other because I'm too busy being famous and having 3 houses
  14. I'm depressed because you had a past involving drugs and Courtney Love

#2 Without you I'm Nothing (Placebo) (The gay, slutty druggie album)

  1. I like drugs
  2. I'm a slut
  3. Everyone hates me
  4. Everyone is fucked
  5. I am so obsessed with you I'm singing a duet with David Bowie about you
  6. Religion sucks also I like drugs
  7. I'm still obsessed with you and I still like drugs
  8. I'm still obsessed with you and I still like drugs just because it's better than nothing
  9. I like drugs and I'm gay or at least bisexual
  10. I'm all alone and out of my prime and I like drugs
  11. I'm a slut
  12. I'm a slutty, gay, gothic, druggie from Luxembourg. (This is basically a direct quote from Brian)

#1 The Con (Tegan and Sara) (The raging dyke who is depressed and cut up about every little thing album)

  1. I'm a lesbian who is depressed about people hating me for no reason
  2. I can't show emotion or offer any comfort toward the people I love because I'm confused and depressed
  3. Nobody likes me and I cry a lot and I need to be 'taken down'
  4. I FEEL THE KNIFE GOING IN
  5. Am I in a relationship? I don't know what to believe anymore. I have been obsessing over this for 10 years for some reason. Also I'm a lesbian.
  6. I love you but I will be into other things. Possible other people and multiple people at the same time (I hope she was joking but this is basically a quote)
  7. Get the fuck out of my life, bitch
  8. Please call me? (coincidentally these two songs link up really well)
  9. IDRIVEAROUNDTHEBLOCK
    ANDI'MNOTLOOKINGTOMYRIGHT
  10. I am all angsty about yet another relationship that didn't work out years ago. Possible loss of virginity and or rape is also involved. Also I'm a lesbian
  11. I question everything about myself and also I want you to die if you ever stop loving me
  12. I AM A LESBIAN AND IT MAKES ME SAD SOMETIMES, like h.
  13. I hate everyone especially my friends and especially myself
  14. I have decided that we should probably break up because I might be a bit unstable.

Comments on "Magic's In The Melodrama"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, December 14, 2008 3:33:00 pm) : 

Oh my fucking god so fucking true. Epic Lulz.

I would have made no. 3 from the Dresden Dolls - We should fuck, I'm underage... And if you don't you'll get fucked.

Or something more like that...

 

Blogger alz :] said ... (Sunday, January 18, 2009 2:39:00 pm) : 

*slashes wrists*

 

post a comment