Monday, October 20, 2008

Tegan and Sara song names

I have some cool things to blog about but I'm having some trouble uploading pictures so I'll wait.

In the mean time I'll tide you over with this!

Band: Tegan and Sara

Male or Female? The First (shit I had to think about THAT for a while)

Describe yourself: Wake Up Exhausted

How do you think people feel about you? Terrible Storm

How do you feel about yourself? Divided

Describe your current girlfriend or boyfriend: Call It Off

Describe where you want to be: Downtown

Describe what you want to be: Knife Going In

Describe how you live: Are You Ten Years Ago

Describe how you love: Like O, Like h

Describe your best friend: This is Everything

Describe your job: Not With You

How has life treated you so far? Proud

Describe your family: I bet it stung

Describe where you see yourself in the future: Walking with a Ghost

What would you like to have? Freedom

Finally, share a few words of wisdom: There's not a lot for you to give if you're giving in and there's not a lot for you to feel if you're not feeling it.

Comments on "Tegan and Sara song names"

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Monday, October 20, 2008 4:35:00 pm) : 

Didn't even notice this one...

Too bad I only know 14 songs, cause I'd totally use T&S... If they had more songs.

I might use Porcupine Tree.

 

post a comment