Friday, May 26, 2006

In the dark, no one can hear you scream... well they can they just don't care.

Look! I'm posting lyrics which aren't written by Gwen Stefani!

(I know it isn't all of the song, a lot of it is edited out)

THE PERFECT FIT - THE DRESDEN DOLLS

I can paint my face
and stand very very still
its not very practical
but it still pays the bills

I can't change my name
but I could be your type
I can dance and win at games
like backgammon and life

I used to be the smart one
sharp as a tack
funny 'bout how skipping years ahead
has held me back

I used to be the bright one
top in my class
funny what they give you when you
just learn how to ask

I can write a song
but I cant sing in key
I can play piano
but I never learned to read

I used to be the bright one
smart as a whip
funny how you slip so far when
teachers dont keep track of it

I used to be the tight one
the perfect fit
funny how those compliments can
make you feel so full of it

Can't you do it for me, I'll pay you well
fuck I'll pay you anything if you could end this

Can't you just fix it for me, it's gone berserk...
oh, fuck I'll give you anything if
you can make the damn thing work

Can't you just fix it for me, I'll pay you well,
oh, fuck I'll pay you anything
if you could end this hell.

I love you will you tell me your name?
hello, I'm good for nothing - will you love me just the same?


Yeah I love the part in bold the most, clearly. I sing it way too much and it creeps lots of people out.
Except Simon, he knows what it is from.

I was also singing it to myself last night when I had a seizure, trying to get me to stop. It kinda worked which is scary.

:
Not much happened today although I believe we are seeing X-Men 3 this weekend. I randomly ran into Ben at the bus stop on the way to uni and planned this.

So you'd better prepare yourselves.

*glares*

Finally! One of these!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (middle name/ street you live on)
---James Hayes >_<"

2. YOUR MOVIE STAR NAME: (grandfather/grandmother on your mom's side, your favorite candy)
---Earnest Pocky

3. YOUR "FLY GIRL/GUY" NAME: (first initial of first name, last two or three letters of your last name)
--- Dko? (I don't know what this is)

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal)
--- Purple Hippopotamus (lol?)

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born)
--- James Carlton

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters of your last name, last 3 letters of mother's maiden name, first 3 letters of your pet's name)
--- Micoseviv

7. JEDI NAME: (middle name spelled backwards, your mom's maiden name spelled backwards)
--- Semaj Nostaw

8. PORN STAR NAME: (Pet name, street you grew up on)
--- Cloudy Hayes (ROFLMAO)

(Weird...)

Comments on "In the dark, no one can hear you scream... well they can they just don't care."

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Saturday, May 27, 2006 9:33:00 pm) : 

i have an erection from imagining your sister and bretts sister naked in a giant martini glass with Master Chief.

 

Blogger David said ... (Saturday, May 27, 2006 10:49:00 pm) : 

And I have an erection from imagining your slow painful death by me feeding you to my rat by taking pieces off with a spork.

 

Blogger Andrew said ... (Sunday, May 28, 2006 10:43:00 am) : 

I have an erection!

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Sunday, May 28, 2006 12:21:00 pm) : 

the wuestion is not what, but why, andrew.

what inspired your current woody state?

 

Blogger Andrew said ... (Sunday, May 28, 2006 1:02:00 pm) : 

Pure willpower

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Sunday, May 28, 2006 7:22:00 pm) : 

Andrew Wins this round. Adamo Loses. I don't have an erection... Mainly cause the discussion here is about erections...

 

post a comment