Lots of Goss!
| Hehehe yeah. As you may or may not of seen. I drew a very bad comic about me and Roberto (and the personification of pure horror or something) in my boredom yesterday. Well I've done another one featuring Ben and I've decided this will be a somewhat frequent thing. (I'll link you from here when I put a new one up on Photobucket). Also! Olivia now uses blogspot. So everyone bookmark it like all the others, it should be a good extension to this elitist network we have going on here. Also be polite and say hello: http://azraelandthestoryofwe.blogspot.com/ Thirdly! New proflie layout! Now I can put spiffay random things in the left column too! (That means changing my template every single time though :|. The other one pissed me off too much with the comment system. It was stupid. Also, it was too grey and red and not enough good colours. Finally. My dad was cleaning out his wardrobe today and I scored another suit AND a very sensual bomber jacket that weighs more than I do. I was like: Omg a jacket that I will actually wear which isn't black! Dad comes out holding it Eddie: "Shotgun!" *David is already putting it on* David: :o :D David: CLAIM! *runs to room* |





Comments on "Lots of Goss!"
-
Val Fury said ... (Tuesday, June 06, 2006 11:31:00 am) :
-
Elias said ... (Tuesday, June 06, 2006 12:43:00 pm) :
post a commentnoice layout! and the Liv rocks!
Dude, this layout is awesome!!!
Already checked Liv's out. And sorry for piking ya on MSN, it died, as did my computer. At the moment I'm updating all my virus shit so I can scan my computer...
I hate computers.
Anyhoo, wanted to update, couldn't. I'll do it later.
Catchya man.