Thursday, June 08, 2006

Now all that I want to do is sleep in the shadow of you...

Suspension without Suspense (aka Return of Saturn has reached a critical mass of awesome):

My divorce from dependence
That's when you found me
I was still soft
And we always were in trouble.
Odds stacked against us
And trouble's what we are.

We get so far
And then it just starts rewinding
And the same old song
We're playing it again
Suspensionwithout suspense.

Now that I've murdered your inspiration
And I forced you off
Do you hate me?
Do you want revenge?
I want to call you
But I won't...

We get so far
And then it just starts rewinding
And the same old song
We're playing it again
Suspension without suspense

Oh the pessimistic protection plan
Moderation loving
I've been hardened by the circumstance
We knew this was coming

We get so far
And then it just starts rewinding
And the same old song
We're playing it again and again
Suspension without suspense
Intentions without intent
But I don't want the love we have to end.





Aaaah! Japanese Oral (non-sex) exam was today and I met Kylie about 40 minutes before I had to go in, 20 minutes before she did. It was very reassuring to see a friendly face and have a chat and such and panic together. However we mainly calmed each other down and just put our minds off stressing.

When I went in I was petrified BUT much to my happiness, it went quite smoothly and I'm confident I passed. Then Kylie was waiting for me outside and we were like WOOOO! FINISHED ALL THE CRAP! Now I just have sensible written exams which are in no way as daunting or as difficult, although they are longer.

On the way home I got lunch, Japanese Food for only $4.50 in fremantle, a complete meal of Crumbed Chicken, Fried Egg and Rice, rice which was COOKED PROPERLY. You can see where I'm leading too can't you Ben :P. I'll won't say it because it is that obvious what would be next. :D

Then, while sitting down eating at the markets I got Ben's random composition thingy he put on his blog via message. I was like:

Lol? Then I did my own:

I like to play with my food, kick everyone, and listen to desolate screams.
Sitting at home is boring, but I listen to Return of Saturn to make up for it. I am David.

Comments on "Now all that I want to do is sleep in the shadow of you..."

 

Blogger Val Fury said ... (Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:05:00 pm) : 

you're resorting to poetry,david.

poetry......

 

Blogger David said ... (Thursday, June 08, 2006 10:11:00 pm) : 

I think you should actually read what I have written before you write anything about it ever again.

 

Blogger Elias said ... (Friday, June 09, 2006 11:15:00 am) : 

Oooh, another spot for cheap Japanese food?

:-D x 672

Take me there!!!

 

post a comment